I'm dreaming of a white... EASTER!?!?!
Yes, that's right. It snowed on Easter. When I got home from the vigil last night, there was accumulation. Not enough to measure, but all the grass was covered. And this afternoon there were BIG flakes coming down. Will this winter never end? We had a snowstorm on Valentine's Day, a lesser one on St. Paddy's Day, now Easter... what's next, Mother's Day?
I posted some recent pix of Molly on our picasa site:
Molly had a great first Easter. Last Sunday, she was captivated by the Passion performance at the St. Michael's chapel, watching everything with big eyes. She tolerated the Good Friday service without a single peep. She started Easter morning Mass with a snooze, and then made friends with the girls in the pew in front of us - Kaighan (almost 4) and another Molly (19 mo.). Then over to a friend's house for a fabulous Easter brunch. Molly had the adults well trained - three Ph.D.'s in a row, all making goofy faces and big smiles.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home