Down to 60 emails (16 of which I still want to reply to...), and contractions about 7 or 8 minutes apart. None too intense yet. We'll keep you posted, but for now I may try to get some sleep.
Sunday, October 15, 2006
About Me
- Name: Patrick Walsh
- Location: Colchester, VT
I'll use some of my FB "25 things": 1) I am a fairly serious introvert. My idea of bliss is a day spent reading. 2) That said, I love conversations. I love talking about politics, current events, religion, history, you name it. 5) One life goal is to become an excellent cook in just one cuisine - I'm currently leaning towards Mexican 6) One life goal is to travel a whole heck of a lot. So far I've done Ireland, UK, Germany, Italy, and Prague. 7) When I spend the time on it, I am a fairly serious amateur artist. 10) I really like Tolkein and C. S. Lewis 14) I'm a huge fan of U2. 16) I LOVE being a dad and a husband. 17) Last summer I installed a dishwasher and disposal in the kitchen of our new house. Not bad for a nerdy economist. 18) I love teaching economics, and the research is pretty interesting too. 19) No, even though I'm an economist, I don't know what the market is going to do. If I did, Becky and I would have retired to Italy by now. 20) I try to be serious about my faith. I try to pray every day. 21) Becky and I are from Chicago. I love most things Chicago - the food, the architecture, the easygoing attitude, the (sigh) sports teams.
Previous Posts
- Nesting in the computer ageIt has suddenly become ...
- I can't wait to meet my daughterBecky gets to be i...
- Vermont Weather, Installment 1It's miserably drear...
- I wish I had pictures to share...Yesterday there w...
- And now for a more up-to-date update.It's amazing ...
- Okay - I started this September 4 -- and blogger c...
- I forgot to put in my list of "welcome to Vermont"...
- It's been a busy couple of weeks, but mostly in a ...
- Hello from Vermont!We arrived on Sunday, August 13...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home