Nesting in the computer age
It has suddenly become very important to me that I get caught up on email. I have 1400+ messages in my inbox. I don't plan to weed it down - but I know there are people I owe responses to. Is this my nesting instinct, or just what I do when I can't sleep?
We're pretty sure I'm currently in the early stages of labor - so our baby's bday might be October 15. Then again, this could be a false start and we could be waiting another couple of weeks to see her and hold her. Regardless, we're playing the waiting game.
Patrick took a profile picture on Friday night - I'm big. (Or, as Patrick puts it in his more suave moments - the baby is big). We'll get it posted sometime - I think the camera is in the hospital bag in our bedroom - and I don't want to disturb dad-to-be during what might be his last night of sleep in a loooong time.
But as I said, email has become extremely important - so I've got to go take care of that now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home